The Plan FP+E case study describes the Public Service Innovation Network for Social Innovation (PSINSI) that created the current Plan for Professional Education and Employment 2016-2019 in La Rioja region (Spain). The plan has guided the development of skills, the active employment policy, the integration and coordination of the available resources and the interrelations between the different subsystems and modes to actually produce employment for young people in La Rioja.
Stakeholders & Beneficiaries
- Consejería de Educación, Formación y Empleo (the Department of Education, Training and Employment)
- The unions (UGT, CCOO)
- The regional association of enterprises (FER)
- Other relevant social stakeholders in the region (Asociación Promotora de personas con Discapacidad intelectual Adultas, ASPRODEMA, Consejo Estatal de Representantes de Minusválidos, CERMI, and the political parties)
- The citizens of La Rioja
Digital Transformation Process
Results, Outcomes & Impacts
- To reduce structural unemployment and to promote employment of quality;
- To achieve a qualified active population through lifelong learning;
- To improve the quality and results of education and training systems at all levels;
- To promote social inclusion and to alleviate poverty reinforcing social protection systems, lifelong learning and active and comprehensive inclusion policies, with special attention to women.
- Smart growth, through the development of an economy based on knowledge and innovation;
- Sustainable growth, by promoting an economy that uses resources more efficiently, that is green and more competitive;
- Inclusive growth, through the promotion of an economy with a high level of employment that results in economic, social and territorial cohesion.