We would like to announce that the Municipality of Bærum, Athens Technology Center, the Inland Norway University of Applied Sciences, the University of Alcalá and the Oslo Region European Office are organising the webinar “Improving co-creation in public services“, on October 7th, from 11.30 – 13.00, during the European Week of Regions and Cities (EWRC).
How can users, stakeholders, owners and service providers work together to improve the impact of co-creation in public services?
Co-VAL has studied – among others – ten cases in five European countries to gain insights into the conditions and potential for user-centered innovation in public services. Among the insights are challenges and constraints related to complexity, use of time and resources, ethical issues and others. The webinar held during the European Week of Regions and Cities will use findings from these studies and invite people to participate in processes to improve the impact of co-creation methods in public services.
The deadline for registration is on September 27th. You can find registration and programme here.
Below you may find more information about the webinar:
- Short presentation of findings in Co-VAL
- First round- table session and presentation of preliminary findings
- Short presentation of findings from two cases – Bærum and Madrid
- Second round- table session and presentation of further findings
- Lessons learned
Moderator: Øyvind Wee, Developer public services, Municipality of Bærum, Norway
- Hege Fossum, Developer Public Services, Municipality of Bærum, Norway.
- Alberto Nanclares, Visual artist, Basurama, Spain.
- Maria Røhnebæk, Postdoctoral fellow, Inland Norway University of Applied Sciences, Norway